See where we are currently using out Spot Tracker and Spot Adventures

Shared Spot Page <----- See where we are on our trips!!

July 1-5, 2011. July 6-10, 2011 July 11-18, 2011 July 19-21, 2011 July 22-24, 2011<---- Alaska Trip Logs.
August 12-14, 2011<---- Olympic National Park Trip Log

Click on any picture for a larger view.



Friday, August 3, 2012

Ready to go

Well, we are all packed, serviced and ready to go.  I'll give the bike a quick wash job and then fill it up.  Just waiting for the morning to come.

One thing that is not quite ready is my GPS.  I was in the middle of laying out the route on the computer when it froze up on me.  After the reboot it keeps blue screening on me with a message indicating there is a registry error.  I attempted to restore a previous version of the registry but the disk appears to have an error on it.  O'well I will just have to manually program in our stops on the bike, I'll worry about the computer when we get back.

First stop is Boise, ID then on to Rexburg, ID.  I've been checking the weather forecast for Boise and it looks to be a hot one this Saturday at 95 and Rexburg on Sunday is 92.  The cooler will be full of ice and water bottles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment